Edited by : Academician Lev S. Kuchment,
Water Problems Institute,
Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Vijay P. Singh,
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering,
Louisiana State University, USA
1. Strategies for hydrological modeling.
2. Modeling of overland flow and water movement in river channels.
3. Modeling of processes of snow cover formation and snowmelt.
4. Models of vertical water movement the system “soil-vegetation-atmosphere” and
5. Models of heat and moisture transfer in the system “soil-snow-atmosphere”
6. Models of horizontal subsurface flow.
7. The models of runoff generation of large river basins
8. Runoff forecasting.
9. Estimating the extreme floods characteristics.
10. Estimating impacts of land use and climate change on runoff.
11. Modeling of thermal regimes and ice processes in rivers.
12. Modeling of dynamic and thermal processes in lakes and reservoirs.
13. Modeling of water erosion and sediment transport.
14. Water quality modeling
15. Modeling ecological aspects of hydrological systems
16.Model of rainfall-runoff generation based on finite-elements river basin schematization
Dynamic - stochastic models of runoff generations models